Residential Tenancy Agreement
THIS LEASE (the "Lease") dated this _____ day of (Month)_________(Year)_____
William M. Rhodes, Jr and Debra Kay Rhodes
Address: 489 Spruce Dr., Spring City, Tn 37381
(collectively and individually the "Landlord")
OF THE FIRST PART
|- AND -
Current Address: ___________________________________
Drivers License Number:____________________________
OF THE SECOND PART
IN CONSIDERATION OF the Landlord leasing certain premises to the Tenant, the Tenant leasing those premises from the Landlord and the mutual benefits and obligations provided in this Lease, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Lease agree as follows:
- The Landlord agrees to rent to the Tenant the basement apartment of the house municipally described as 489-B Spruce Dr., Spring City, Tn 37381, (the 'Premises') for use as residential premises only.
The Premises are more particularly described as follows: Basement Apartment. Neither the Premises nor any part of the Premises will be used at any time during the term of this Lease by Tenant for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind, or for the purpose other than as a private single-family residence.
Exceptions: If tenant conducts an online business that brings no automobile traffic, excess mail, freight, or local shippers to the residence, nor require any special alterations to premises, the landlord may consider this.
- Subject to the provisions of this Lease, the Tenant is entitled to the exclusive use of the following parking (the 'Parking') on or about the Premises: Spruce St. area Parking or Driveway up to House from there but not in front of the house or beyond. Only properly insured motor vehicles may be parked in the Tenant's space.
- The Landlord has supplied and the Tenant agrees to use and maintain in reasonable condition, normal wear and tear excepted, the furnishings noted in the inspection report completed before the Tenant took possession of the Premises.
- The term of the Lease is a periodic tenancy commencing at (Time)12:00 P.M.(Date)____________________ and continuing on a monthlly basis until the Landlord or the Tenant terminates the tenancy. The amount of rent will be $875.00 monthly and last month's rent of $875.00. There shall be a $100 cleaning fee deposit (non-refundable). Rental shall be the same per term of contract.
- Upon the greater of 30 days notice and any notice required under the Act, the Landlord may terminate the tenancy under this Lease if the Tenant has defaulted in the payment of any portion of the Rent when due, and that amount is still due after any grace period required by the Act.
Further, Landlord shall hold the right to break lease with tenant for any reason with 3 days notice.
- Utilities and Other Costs
Water, Gas, Electric, Directv, Wi-Fi and Garbage Service are provided. Erection of any towers, satellite dishes or other structures must have prior permission from landlord. If there is abuse of any utilities or wi-fi bandwidth usuage, there may be an additional fee required at time of the next month's rent. See Wildblue.com for Bandwidth usage and requirements for Wi-Fi.
Tenant may be responsible for any damages that occur to premises and contents due to neglect or accident perpetuated by tenant.
Moving Out Notification:
The landlord requires you to give one month prior notice before vacating the premises. Move out date is by the 27th of the month unless it is in February, then it will be by the 25th of the month.
I have read and understand the terms of this Rental Agreement: